Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kristin

12 Day's....to a smoker that is one hell of an accomplishment. I have moment's well more then moments, hours that I can't get the wanting of having a smoke out of my head. It's all that I think of, I want it so bad. I even consider doing it, but thankfully I dont have any smokes in the house, and I don't want to let myself down. I've come to far now to risk having a smoke. I am not using champix anymore, I thought I would try to go with out using them the only difference I notice is that when I wanted a smoke before it would pass easier then now with out the champix, so I am working a little harder to not to get smokes and light up! people have told me that when you quit smoking food taste better, well not so much for me, I am finding that things I like I dont like so much anymore. But nothing has tasted better. I do find that I am wanting to replace the smoke for candy or chocolate, god damn it of course it had to be something like that, why couldnt it be lettuce and water LOL! Anyway, MOM keep up the good work, as I will too. Proud of us non-smokers!! :)

Karen

I am in complete agreement that food doesn't taste better at all and in fact I don't like that taste of some stuff I always ate - so strange.  I am proud of us too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment